Global Economics and Country Risk Conference
IHS Markit is presenting the Global Economics and Country Risk Conference in Washington, DC on October 18, 2017.
Policy Uncertainty versus Economic Strength
Join us in Washington D.C., to examine the key challenges affecting the global economy in a time of increased political uncertainties. Could politics undermine solid economic fundamentals?
Key topics to be addressed:
- Prospects for US tax cuts and/or tax reform
- The risks of an Italian banking/political crisis
- The outlook for policies for Putin's fourth term (2018-24)
- Future of US-Iran relations: Sanctions, war risks, and regional conflicts
- Saudi Arabia's future direction: Reform plan, limitations, and ensuing risks of instability and terrorism