IHS Markit Global Economics and Country Risk Conference
IHS is pleased to host the IHS Global Economics and Country Risk Conference in Vienna, Austria on April 13th, 2016.
How will the global economy fare amidst growing geopolitical turmoil?
Please join us in Vienna, where our award-winning analysts and leading industry experts will provide a comprehensive and thoughtful look at the global economy and the forces that will impact it in the coming year.
- The prospects for sustained economic growth amidst stress in the emerging markets and rising geopolitical risks
- The challenges to European stability and integration
- The ramifications of rising conflicts in the Middle East
- The disruptive role of China in 2016 and beyond
- The struggles in global manufacturing
- And more - view the full agenda.