Economics and Country Risk Regional Seminar: Detroit
IHS Markit is presenting the Economics and Country Risk Regional Seminar in Detroit, Michigan on April 24, 2018.
Sharpen Your Competitive Edge
Join us in Detroit as we discuss the major issues affecting the global and financial economies and explore how organizations can sharpen their competitive edge.
Key questions we will address:
- Tax reform implications for the macro economy and global industries
- Potential economic, risk, and automotive sector impacts of NAFTA changes
- Labor market supply and demand imbalances
- The future for steel markets
- Risks to the automotive and manufacturing supply chains