IHS Markit Global Economics and Country Risk Conference
IHS is pleased to host the IHS Global Economics and Country Risk Conference in Washington DC on October 1, 2015.
Will 2016 be the "break out year" for global growth? The 2015 Global Economics and Country Risk Conference will bring together a comprehensive panel of experts to provide a detailed answer to this question - and many more:
- Can the US do better than 2 - 2.5% growth?
- After the crisis in Greece, what's next for Europe?
- How does the strong US dollar impact industry performance?
- Should we reset our expectations for China and other key economies in the Asia-Pacific?
- What are the key issues going to be in the 2016 presidential election?
- Which emerging risks should be top of mind in 2016?
- And more - view the full agenda.