IHS Markit Economics and Country Risk Briefing
IHS Markit is presenting the Economics and Country Risk Briefing in Milan, Italy on June 13, 2017.
Risks and opportunities in an environment of extreme volatility
How robust is the upturn in the Eurozone and how can key global risks be managed? The global economy faces ongoing challenges. Across the globe, governments are struggling with the push and pull between pro-growth and protectionist populism.
Join IHS Markit experts on 13th June in Milan for the IHS Markit Economics and Country Risk briefing, where we will discuss how the growing tensions between populism and protectionism affect global stability and outline economic trends and risks.
Key topics we will address:
- Background and history of PMI data
- Developed and emerging market divergences, key global growth drivers
- Focus on the robustness of the upturn in the Eurozone
- Using unique PMI sector data to gain insight into industry trends
- Understanding real situation through hard facts for NAFTA, BREXIT, TPP and AGOA