Adapting Your E&P Portfolio: A regional examination of trends and opportunities by IHS Markit experts
How do global investment opportunities compare in a new era of low oil price? What is the real value of entry into Iran, Mexico, Brazil and other hotspots?
Discussion topics include:
- Global exploration trends focused around who are the top explorers and why
- Review of the latest changes to fiscal terms around the world and the impact on profitability of low price oil and gas
- Review of opportunities in Latin America, from Mexico to Brazil, Colombia and Argentina
- Assessment of the impact of low oil price and conflict on Middle East countries with a detailed look at the opening up of Iran
In collaboration with corporate and government upstream oil and gas clients worldwide, IHS identifies exploration and producing opportunities that promise optimal growth. IHS also helps you minimize production costs, optimize field asset values, evaluate new technologies and much more. We integrate deep energy expertise, research, and detailed databases with advanced surface and subsurface analysis so you can:
- Target the best future growth opportunities
- Manage risk throughout the asset life cycle
- Decrease development and operating costs
- Save time and costs associated with regulatory compliance
- Optimize ROI
- Understand and improve reservoir performance
Who should attend?
- Oil & Gas/ Upstream Energy companies, Government companies and agencies (energy related), Investment companies, Energy Traders & Suppliers
- Role: Corporate & investment planners, market analysts, economists, business development/ marketing, researchers, operations, Geoscientists.