How to deploy video conferencing in huddle rooms without breaking the bank
Presented by IHS Markit and
Videoconferencing is more popular than ever, yet traditional video conferencing gear is on the decline. Instead, companies are moving to video conferencing-as-a-Service (VCaaS) models in conjunction with professional quality USB conference cameras. This is injecting new life into the videoconferencing market-almost 400K conference cameras were sold in 2017, an increase of nearly 50% YoY. Enterprises and SMBs are adopting VCaaS and USB conference cameras in their huddle rooms and open collaboration spaces because they offer an affordable and flexible alternative to traditional video conferencing hardware and they improve collaboration in small and distributed teams.
Who Should Attend
Enterprise (including finance, healthcare, education, manufacturing, professional services) IT directors and decision makers, CTOs, AV directors and integrators. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Information and insight into choosing the right video conferencing approach for your business
- Key factors to look out for when purchasing a video conferencing service/endpoint in huddle rooms
- How VCaaS and USB conference cameras can help in quick rollout and adoption of video across your organization
- How new technologies can improve collaboration in huddle rooms
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A