Clean Energy Technologies: 2021 Key Takeaways and What to Look Out for in 2022
In this webinar, IHS Markit experts will discuss the state of clean energy technology development as we approach the end of 2021, and what to look for in 2022. The discussion will cover the latest industry insights and IHS Markit's forward-looking view on the most important clean energy technologies shaping the transformation of the energy industry: Batteries, Energy Storage, Solar PV, Onshore & Offshore Wind, Hydrogen & Renewable Gas, and Carbon Sequestration.
Topics to be covered:
- What have been the latest technology developments?
- What have been the major policies driving the evolution of these technologies?
- What has been the impact of the continuing pandemic on the supply chains?
- How the role of clean technology solutions to reach decarbonization targets and the opportunities will evolve?
- Catherine Robinson, Executive Director
- Edurne Zoco, Executive Director
- Indra Mukherjee, Senior Analyst
- Sam Wilkinson, Director
Thursday, 02 December 2021
7.00 am | Calgary
8.00 am | Houston
9.00 am | New York
2.00 pm | London
6.00 pm | Dubai
10.00 pm | Shanghai
Duration - 45 mins (including Q&A)
The event will be an online webinar. Once registered, you will receive ON24 instructions needed to attend.
ON24 System Requirements can be found here:
Please use your company/corporate email address to register.required fields