Beyond the Basics of Haystack Gold (August 2019 Americas)
Beyond the Basics of Haystack Gold: Training on Advanced Features
Learn more about advanced features, including report generation through the new simplified version of BatchPlus. Batch reporting is a tool that can save you time and effort and reduce errors by allowing you to upload a list of part numbers, NSNs, CAGE codes, and more to be researched. Batch reporting provides you the ability to effectively analyze data and upload it into other applications and/or create reports to support your day-to-day workflows. In addition to reporting, the advanced course will provide instruction on multiple ways to search by technical characteristics (or parameters) to identify parts.
- The advanced course will demonstrate how to:
- Use batching to retrieve large amounts of data for reports.
- Save your input files on the Haystack server for future re-use.
- Create custom report templates defining fields of which are of importance.
- In-depth technical characteristics searching.
Drive supply chain savings, efficiency and risk mitigation
Haystack® Gold is the leading defense parts and logistics management system, with the most current pricing, technical and availability data on 190+ million part references in 70+ databases. Enjoy secure, single-point access to DLA, Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corp military equipment parts, and government and commercial suppliers. Quickly find government procurement history and pricing, and qualified parts lists and suppliers. Search by National and NATO Stock Numbers (NSNs), Federal Supply Class (FSC), Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code, description, technical characteristics, part status and more. Customers can access Haystack online or through DVD, with multiple purchase options based on the content and functionality you need.
Aerospace and defense professionals who design, optimize, and maintain defense systems worldwide rely on Haystack to:
- Quickly find suppliers, available parts and alternative resources
- Design more efficiently while complying with specs and standards
- Ensure materials are delivered at the right place, time and cost from qualified suppliers
- Manage obsolescence and ensure continued parts supply
- Develop and grow the business by monitoring government solicitations
- Repair and maintain system readiness throughout the lifecycle