22nd Asia LPG Seminar and Workshops
IHS Markit presents the 22nd Annual Asia LPG Seminar & Workshops in Singapore on June 26-28, 2018
Asia will happily use the NGLs that the rest of the world neglects.
Going into its 22nd year, the IHS Markit Asia LPG Seminar & Workshops is the leading gathering of NGL industry movers and shakers from Asia and around the globe. The seminar features a deep dive into key issues and opportunities surrounding the Asia LPG market, and four training workshops to build your foundational understanding of the NGL market.
The 2018 conference will explore key questions on the minds of today's LPG industry decision-makers, including:
- What will be the growth rate of U.S. and Canadian LPG supply, and how much will make its way to Asia?
- Will domestic consumption for chemicals and cooking constrain Middle East export growth?
- What is driving the rapid growth of the Asian residential/commercial LPG markets? Will future growth be sufficient to clear the global LPG markets of surplus LPG supply?
- How much will LPG be available for the chemicals markets after the res/com markets take their share?
- Will there be a second wave of ethane crackers in the U.S., or will future ethane crackers be built in China?
- What would happen to global and regional LPG markets if there were too much demand from “new” LPG applications like power generation and bunker fuels?
Precede the conference with our training workshops:
Join your colleagues and IHS Markit for in-depth content, market analysis and expert insight into the most important issues facing the global LPG/NGL industry today.