IHS Markit 2016 Asia LPG Seminar and Workshops
IHS is presenting the IHS 2016 Asia LPG Seminar and Workshops in Singapore on June 13-15, 2016.
For twenty years, the IHS Asia LPG Seminar has been a leading gathering of LPG industry decision makers from the Asia region and around the globe. Join industry peers for an in-depth market analysis and coverage of the most important issues facing the International LPG / NGL industry today, including:
- What impact will lower crude oil prices have on US LPG exports and Asian residential / commercial demand?
- How long will crude oil prices stay low, and what is the global economic outlook?
- Is global LPG demand sufficient to consume rising worldwide LPG production?
- What effect will the opening of the Panama Canal, as well as lower freight rates and crude oil prices, have on benchmark LPG prices in the Middle East and Asia?
- Will ethylene cracker demand for LPG be impacted by the Chinese PDH units and US ethane exports?
Who should attend?
Past attendees have included petrochemicals producers, business development managers for midstream companies, NGL traders and shippers, project managers for NGL infrastructure projects, business analysts for petrochemical, petroleum and natural gas companies and LPG retailers.