Agriculture in Disruption and Transition: A Vulnerable Supply Chain and the Consequences of Under Investments
In today's interconnected global supply chains and markets world, companies operating in the agribusiness sector need more than just data to make timely, informed decisions. IHS Markit (now part of S&P Global) provides our customers with business intelligence across the full agribusiness value chain and an interconnected view of the industries and policies that influence it.
Attend this four-day complimentary virtual forum to get vital assessments of our vulnerable supply chain, the industry structure and the impact of under-investment, sustainability initiatives, and the importance of our connections with the energy, shipping, and automotive industries. You'll hear from leading analysts in their respective fields, and there will be opportunities to share your views and ask questions.
You have the option of attending the sessions of your choice, which each day is packed with 2 hours of valuable content:
June 7 - SESSION 1: Macro view-interconnected spaces
- Macroeconomic view - what's happening now?
- Energy perspective - War and oil: Escalation and division
- Maritime and Trade perspective - Freight Sector Focus
- Mobility sector perspective - EVs outlook, impact on mobility and on liquid fuels demand
June 8 - SESSION 2: Vulnerable Supply Chain
- Food and agriculture: an increasingly global landscape
- Key vulnerabilities in the crop protection market - global trade and regulation
- Fertilizers - The impact of a politically sensitive supply base
- Limitations to Crop Production
- Softs (Sugar and Coffee) Trade Flows and Price Outlook
June 9 - SESSION 3: Under-investment and industry structure
- Price as a signal for more investment
- Fertilizer capacity
- Investment Imbalance: Oilseed Crushing vs Biofuels Production
- Infrastructure challenges and barriers to growth
- Crop protection and seed sector
June 10 - SESSION 4: Sustainability in Agribusiness
- Fertilizers - Ammonia value chain in transition
- Crop Science Evolution
- Policy Dynamics
This will be a Free Online Event. Once registered, you will subsequently receive instructions needed to attend.
Tuesday, 7 June - Friday, 10 June, 2022
8:30 am | Houston
9:30 am | New York
2:30 pm | London
5:30 pm | Dubai
9:30 pm | Shanghai
Duration - 4 sessions of approximately 2 hours each (including Live Q&A)