World Energy Council 24th Congress 2019
IHS Markit is attending the World Energy Council's 24th Congress in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on September 9-12, 2019
Join IHS Markit and energy industry professionals at the World Energy Council's 24th Congress at the Conference and Exhibition. IHS Markit will discuss and share different approaches to assist you with your energy industry needs to help you succeed. Our team of experts will be on hand to explore your opportunities and challenges in our interactive presentation center, demo kiosks, private meeting room, and numerous industry experts moderating and speaking at the conference. Here you will be able to discover areas to enhance your workflow Exploration, Exploitation or Acquisition workflow in various shale plays. Our energy-wide perspectives offer a way for you to discover cross-fuel offerings that integrate IHS Markit energy analysis and forecasts of the power sector, oil markets, global gas and climate and carbon strategies from our unparalleled research teams.
Key components of the conference will be:
- IHS Markit Thought Leaders speaking daily during the conferece
- Scheduled 1:1 In-Booth Demos with IHS Markit
- IHS Markit Product Stations - IHS Markit Experts will be on hand to demonstration numerous solutions we have in the energy value chain for upstream, midstream, and downstream.
- Dan Yergin's Book Signing in the booth
- Join us for other marketing activities in the booth to win great prizes