Unparalleled shocks to industries, economies, and the global energy system
As countries continue to reopen, IHS Markit experts take stock of the damage and provide a macro picture of global energy to assess what comes next for markets and the energy transition.
In this first CERAWeek Live Conversation, IHS Markit experts will discuss the current state and the future outlook of the energy markets as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Some of the questions that will be discussed:
- Will the OPEC+ agreement continue to hold?
- Has US unconventional production reached the bottom and is ready to increase?
- How are LNG markets navigating through the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What is the outlook for renewables in coming months and years?
- Will the COVID-19 pandemic accelerate or slow down energy transition?
Use the Watch Now button in the banner to access this on-demand webinar.
Cost to Attend: $100 USD
The ON24 specifications can be found here: