Weekly Webinar Series: Global Volatility – Insights into Market Impact
In response to the ongoing volatility across the global financial markets, our team of subject matter experts and data analysts are coming together on a weekly basis to present the latest market impact observations across asset classes and market sectors.
Which Latin American Countries have the Capability to Inoculate Economies from COVID-19 Recession Risk?
Join this special series we have prepared with IHS Markit experts from different backgrounds, analyzing the impact of Coronavirus in Latin America and possible scenarios for ripple effects across industries.
During this session, we will examine the current state of the healthcare infrastructure in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Mexico, as well as each country’s economic health going into this crisis, and how investors reacted during past crisis in the region.
Featured IHS Markit Experts:
- Chris Fenske, Product Management Director, IHS Markit
- Rafael Amiel, Director, Latin America & Caribbean Economics, IHS Markit
- Paula Diosquez-Rice, Principal Economist, IHS Markit
- Ewa Oliveira da Silva, Associate Analyst, Latin America, Spain and Portugal, Life Sciences, IHS Markit
- Moderator: Carlos Pascual - SVP Global Energy, IHS Markit