The eSBC battle: vCPE, uCPE, CPE
Presented by IHS Markit and
Communications service providers (CSPs) are bound to the service and delivery expectations of their enterprise customers. With software virtualization, new customer premises equipment (CPE) delivery models for eSBCs have emerged, including virtualized CPE (vCPE) and universal CE (uCPE), in addition to the traditional hardware-based CPE model. All three models have merit and value, as enterprises have varying requirements for their real-time communications. This webinar will provide insight into the benefits and trade-offs for the various managed eSBC services models. An expert panel will discuss important considerations that need to be taken into account to ensure a holistic view that looks into account every phase within the service lifecycle to maximize OPEX and CAPEX savings in the service.
Who Should Attend
Service providers, enterprises, and cable MSOs. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Senior Research Director Diane Myers. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Learn the differences between vCPE, uCPE, and CPE deployment models for session border controllers (SBCs) for enterprise communication networks
- Best practices to be successful in managed SBC services for enterprise communications
- Steps to capitalize financially on the growing trend to managed SBC services
- Real-world case studies of CSPs utilizing the various models for CPE deployment
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A