Scaling security at the Internet edge with stateless technology
Presented by IHS Markit and
As the scale of all types of attacks continues to increase, traditional stateful perimeter security devices like firewalls often strain to keep up. Adding stateless technology between the firewall and the Internet router, armed with advanced reputation and threat intelligence data, can decrease the heavy load on your existing perimeter defenses, protect them from state exhaustion attacks, and even provide blocking of outbound threats (like bots communicating with C&C). This webinar will explore the realm of stateless technology and the Internet edge, with best practices, lessons learned, and key deployment strategies that will prepare attendees for a future of increasing and diverse attacks.
Who Should Attend
Enterprise security buyers, and managed service providers offering managed security services. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Understand the limitations of existing perimeter security solutions because of their stateful nature
- See how stateless technology can protect you from inbound attacks (like DDOS), more efficiently block inbound IoCs and outbound threats (communications with suspicious destinations based on reputation)
- Learn how stateful and stateless technologies can work together the make a more secure Internet edge
- Arm yourself with protection against Internet-scale attacks
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A