Sunday,23 February 2020
Monday,24 February 2020
Engaging Young Professionals
Moderated by Alban Smith: BSI
- Mary Jo DiBernardo NIST - Integrating Standards into College Curricula
- Guilaine Fournet IEC - There Is So Much World to See
- Laurie Amiruddin CSA Group - Futureproofing Standards: Anticipating NextGen Standards Makers and Users
- George Gulla ANSI - ANSI / USNC Engagement with Young Emerging Professionals and Students
Tuesday,25 February 2020
SPAB TED Talks
Chaired by Peter Portela: AWS
- Digital Transformation: Renee Swank, Copyright Clearance Center
- Standards & IP Threats and Theft - Evolution, Innovation, Escalation: Andrew Pitts, PSI Ltd.
- XML-Technology Meets Customers - 360 (Critical & Optimistic) Degree Review: Jens Hagemann Beuth
Wednesday,26 February 2020
IHS Markit Update & Partner Roundtable - Moving Up the Value Pyramid
Hosted by Ken Honroth, IHS Markit
Moderated by Andrew Wallace, IHS Markit
Please join this session where IHS Markit will demonstrate how we are “moving up the value pyramid” in everything we do, including what we offer and how we interact with customers. This is a transformative strategy for our Engineering & Product Design business that will improve the visibility to standards and how they can fundamentally improve our customers’ business processes.
How standards play a more critical role in our customers’ essential processes and strategic initiatives than you may have ever imagined, including:
- What the "Value Pyramid" is, and where Standards (and our solutions) fit in.
- What "Moving up the Value Pyramid" looks like in practice, including specific examples and successes.
This will be a highly interactive session with plenty of opportunity and time for audience Q&A.
- How Digital Transformation is changing the way the world Interacts with information and how it will dictate the future of engineering.
- The rich problems that customers are identifying in this emerging new world, and the “art of the possible” when solutions are envisioned combining Artificial Intelligence with Industry Standards.
- Customer research that is directing our Engineering Workbench product development, and how this is specifically designed to help our customers’ critical processes and strategic initiatives.
- How we are transforming our marketing, customer care, and sales organizations to align with our customers’ challenges and initiatives.
- How we are leveraging Artificial Intelligence in operations, product development, and even sales and marketing.
- New business models and IHS Markit’s heavy continued investment in research and technology to continue moving up the value pyramid.