Redefining fixed access with SDN and network slicing
Presented by IHS Markit and
Open and programmable broadband networks guarantee unimpeded, scalable performance and pave the way for new business practices and operating models. This webinar will explore software-defined networking and fixed access network slicing as the means to enable new services and deploy innovations much more quickly.
Topics include the necessary steps to deliver the network-as-a-service for internal customers and third parties, the challenges inherent to the transition to SDN in the access network, and the benefits for service providers and enterprise customers alike. Additionally, this webinar will discuss the real-world applications that allow operators to grow their business, eliminate risks, and reduce costs.
Who Should Attend
Telecom operators, traditional communications service providers worldwide, and infrastructure providers. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- How to deliver open programmable broadband networks
- Key challenges behind the transition to SDN in the fixed access segment
- Using SDN/NFV to partition the broadband network and offer network-as-a-service
- Use cases, benefits, and differentiators over existing solutions
- Answers to audience questions during live Q and A