Rate Transient Analysis Course for Conventional Reservoirs
Rate Transient Analysis (RTA) for Conventional Reservoirs Course in Calgary, Canada on October 3, 2019.
The course will cover the "How and Why" RTA works; its focus will be conventional reservoirs (though the same principles apply to unconventionals).
- Start with the fundamentals, proceed to the practical applications.
- Show how production data, when coupled with flowing (bottomhole or wellhead) pressure measurements, can yield valuable information about the reservoir.
- Explain the Flowing Material Balance method, and use it to determine hydrocarbons-in-place, using only production data (no shut-ins).
- Present TypeCurve Analysis of production data.
- Demonstrate easy-to-use analytical and numerical models for history matching, using Harmony Enterprise software.