Rate Transient Analysis (RTA) for Conventional Reservoirs Course in Calgary, Canada on October 3, 2019.
The course will cover the "How and Why" RTA works; its focus will be conventional reservoirs (though the same principles apply to unconventionals).
- Start with the fundamentals, proceed to the practical applications.
- Show how production data, when coupled with flowing (bottomhole or wellhead) pressure measurements, can yield valuable information about the reservoir.
- Explain the Flowing Material Balance method, and use it to determine hydrocarbons-in-place, using only production data (no shut-ins).
- Present TypeCurve Analysis of production data.
- Demonstrate easy-to-use analytical and numerical models for history matching, using Harmony Enterprise software.