Next-gen ROADM networks for 400G and beyond
Presented by IHS Markit and
ROADMs have become a fixture in optical networks, providing flexibility to accommodate network growth and simplify optical network planning and operations. However, today's current ROADM technology is optimized for 100G wavelengths and is limited in the number of degrees that can be supported. Moving forward as optical networks become more complex and as different solutions are explored for 400G and beyond, how does ROADM technology need to evolve? What is the role of optical switching? Join this webinar to learn more about the options ahead for the evolution of ROADM and optical switching technology.
Who Should Attend
Service providers, cable/MSOs, Internet content providers (ICPs), enterprises who operate optical networks. Financial analysts and the media are also encourage to attend.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Senior Research Director Heidi Adams. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Market requirements driving next-generation ROADM
- Key challenges for ROADM infrastructure with evolution of coherent interfaces including 400G and beyond
- New ROADM architectures and technologies including contention-less MxN WSS and optical cross connects
- Management, control, and automation of resources in flex grid-based ROADM networks
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A