Maritime Risk and Opportunities for the Energy Sector
Maritime Risk and Opportunities for the Energy Sector - in collaboration with United Technology Malaysia and Petronas Resource Centre
Join IHS Markit Maritime & Trade experts to understand maritime risk and opportunities for the Energy Sector.
Driving Real-Time Trade Flow Intelligence
Fast-moving energy markets require data and insights that move with the pace and rhythm of the markets. In this session, we will glean fundamental insights by tracking trade flows of over 300 crude oil grades. The session will help you learn more about how IHS Markit commodity analytics suite can provide you with unmatched market expertise to stay ahead of the game with ever-changing market conditions.
- Understand market fundamentals and trends
- Build predictive models based on supply-demand
- Track disruptions along the maritime supply chain
- Develop trading and arbitrage opportunities
Identifying and Evaluating True Maritime Risk in the Energy sector
In this session you will learn how to minimise exposure to risk related to operations, monitoring and surveillance, compliance/sanctions - and to maximise your operational efficiency leveraging reliable and accurate in-depth knowledge and insight from IHS Markit Maritime Intelligence Risk Suite.
- Understanding risk implications of international events
- Factors affecting operations and supply chains
- Spotting growth opportunities for business success