Managing IoT security through the endpoint, network, and cloud
Presented by IHS Markit and
As the number of devices within the IoT grows with each passing day, so too does the number of potentially accessible nodes. More methods of connection result in more opportunities for unauthorized interception and access. Ensuring that data is protected and secure is vital in the face of a growing threat landscape. This webinar will explore the need for a data security plan that protects all information domains, incorporates comprehensive risk management, and implements regular assessments as threats continue to evolve.
Who Should Attend
Product and program managers at manufacturers and network operators with an interest in gaining a deeper technical understanding of how to build a secure IoT ecosystem. In addition, decision makers and system architects at enterprise IoT adopters can benefit by learning more about risks associated with the IoT and available defenses. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Security within the IoT is not a one-size-fits-all solution, as risk management principles need to be applied to determine the appropriate security level.
- Risks associated with the IoT can ran the gamut from information breaches and system damage to risk of downtime and denial of services.
- As they provide fundamental protection, embedded hardware security components are the first and strongest line of defense.
- Solutions need to be applied uniformly throughout the entire information stack at the endpoint, through the network, and to the cloud.
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A.