Leveraging millimeter wave for 5G
Presented by IHS Markit and
Millimeter wave (mmW) offers a high-capacity wireless solution for 5G networks. But while large amounts of spectrum are available, mmW has challenging propagation and range limitations that impact network planning and operation, particularly on the transport network.
This webinar examines the key considerations in building scalable coverage and network density utilizing mmW as well as the service considerations of different use cases, using field deployment examples.
Who Should Attend
Network operators/service providers (fixed/mobile); mmW and X-haul equipment vendors; systems integrators; financial & industry media.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Associate Director Richard Webb. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Physical characteristics of mmW signals
- Densification strategies and network planning
- Transport options for mmW
- Performance benchmarking, RF monitoring, and safety testing
- The importance of remote visibility for high availability networks
- The role of automation in time-to-market and network operations
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A