Latin American LPG Seminar & Workshops 2017
IHS Markit is presenting the Latin American LPG Seminar and Workshops in Panama City, Panama on November 7-9, 2017.
IHS Markit experts and industry leaders will gather in Panama City to share their perspectives on the future of the Latin American LPG markets. For the past twenty-three years, the Latin America LPG Seminar and Workshops has been a leading gathering of LPG industry decision makers from around the globe.
The 2017 Latin America LPG Seminar includes a full-day and a half seminar; your choice of three add on workshops; and a special tour of the Panama Canal. This seminar features speakers who will offer a unique perspective of the LPG market, with content and deep analysis addressing key industry trends and changes in the Latin America LPG markets.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- How has the LPG industry responded to the expansion of the Panama Canal, and how will LPG trade dynamics evolve?
- How have OPEC’s production constraints impacted crude oil prices, and what does this mean for oil producers such as Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador and Argentina?
- How has the Energy Reform changed the Mexican LPG market and what are the opportunities?
- Will Latin America build petrochemical plants that use surplus US ethane and LPG for feedstock?
- How much LPG and ethane from the shale plays in the United States will be available for export to Latin America?
- What is the outlook for LPG prices, VLGC freight rates and US LPG terminal fees?
Who should attend?
If you are an LPG trader / shipper, retailer / distributor, or oil / gas / petrochemicals producer with interest in Latin America, you should not miss this event. Business development managers for midstream companies, project managers for NGL infrastructure projects, business analysts for petrochemical, petroleum and natural gas companies, and LPG retail executives use this annual event to stay current and gain a competitive edge.
More information will be posted soon. Check back for updates.
For more information, contact:
Delegate & Group Sales
Tel: +1 303 397-2801
Toll free in US: +1 877 413-5187
Sponsor and Partnership Opportunities
Tel: +1 212 425 8116