Capital Group is one one of the world's largest investment management organizations, managing more than $1.7 trillion
They adopt a distinctive way of managing money, an emphasis on research, a long-term view and a recognition of the power of relationships.
With diversified investments in the Asia Pacific region, Capital Group is continually engaging with issuers in the region to manage its current portfolio, as well as seek out new investment opportunities.
MiFID II and COVID-19 have impacted dynamics between the investment community and issuers, resulting in the communications moving to virtual channels. As such, join our Investor Insight webinar to hear:
- Capital Group organization & its investment footprint
- Capital Group's investment process
- What is the approach for Small Cap issuers
- Sell-side's role in corporate access in the current times
- Virtual Corporate Access
- The impact of ESG factors in investment
- Practical advice for IROs
The webinar will feature
- Jocelyn Cheng, Global Head of Capital Access, Capital Group
- Katherine Gu, Head of Asia corporate access , Capital Group
- Moderated by Edward Soon, Head of Issuer Solutions, APAC - IHS Markit
NB: This is an invitation only event, please register your interest.