Introduction to BOM Intelligence (November 2019 EMEA)
Introduction to BOM Intelligence
BOM Intelligence integrates your bill of materials with obsolescence management, Product Change Notifications (PCN), End-of-Life (EOL) alerts, and research and analysis. Backed by the industry's most comprehensive electronic components database of over 550 million electronic components, BOM Intelligence also gives you access to the tens of millions of NSNs and part numbers in Haystack gold.
This 90-minute introductory course will demonstrate basic navigation and functionality of BOM Intelligence including how to:
- Optimize your workflow by completing simple or advanced searching capabilities.
- Make it specific by uploading your own BOM.
- Review BOM components using the BOM Vault, Tree and Tree with Parts features.
- Analyze data using the Dashboard and Reporting features.
Go beyond BOM management. Ascend to a higher level of BOM intelligence.
Managing electronic components is more crucial than ever as obsolescence, counterfeit products and environmental non-compliance risks continue to grow. Counterfeit parts alone cost manufacturers $7.5 billion annually in lost revenue. Many BOM Analysis Solutions in the market, however, fall short because they use a narrow component database to address expansive challenges.
Access the world's first intuitive, automated bill-of-materials intelligence tool so you can meet production targets on time and within budget. BOM Intelligence, which evolved from our BOM Analysis Solution, integrates your bill of materials with obsolescence management, Product Change Notifications (PCN), End-Of-Life (EOL) alerts, and research and analysis. Backed by the industry's largest electronic components database of nearly 500 million electronic components, BOM Intelligence also gives you access to the tens of millions of NSNs and part numbers in Haystack Gold.
- Get the latest status for 550+ million electronic components
- Integrate data on tens of millions of NSNs and defense parts numbers
- Get PCN and EOL alerts to manage compliance, obsolescence, and at-risk components
- Differentiate products faster, optimize inventory, and avoid costly interruptions
- Satisfy requirements for functionality, lifecycle, price and compliance