Intent-driven networks maximize business value via automation
Presented by IHS Markit and
5G and edge computing demand an agile, flexible, and dynamic network; proactive O&M; and end-to-end network automation. Unfortunately, today's service provider network can't easily meet those demands. A traditional SDN approach is not enough. A new model of intent-driven network (IDN) becomes imperative. IDN can bridge the gap between business intent and network implementation, providing the network automation that telecom operators seek. With AI/ML applied to IDN, network operation and maintenance are changed to proactive and predictive mode from traditional reactive mode. This webinar explores the techniques and architectures behind intent-driven networks and provides use cases for their deployment.
Who Should Attend
Service providers including telcos (tiers 1, 2, 3), MSOs, and MNOs, as well as cloud operators, large enterprises, financial analysts, and the media.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Challenges with existing telecom networks
- Why SDN is not enough and IDN becomes imperative
- How a closed-loop mechanism with AI and ML for automation and optimization can help
- How to bring IDN from vision to reality
- Sample live IDN deployments
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A