ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security - Diploma Course (March 2020 New York)
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security - Diploma Course
During this two-day practical training course, you will receive
a thorough introduction to the concepts of information security and
learn how to meet the specific requirement in the ISO/IEC 27001
information security standard in practice. Through a series of
exercises and questions, you will familiarize yourself with the
different stages when implementing an Information Security
Management System (ISMS).
At the end of day two, a closed book exam will test your acquired skills. Successful delegates will be awarded the diploma.
Learning outcomes of this course:
- An overview of the key information security concepts and the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard
- A step-by-step approach to implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Tools for preparing, deploying, evaluating and improving an ISMS
- Inspiration on how to tackle the daily data protection challenges through quizzes and group exercises
- Networking with other participants
- An electronic diploma, that can be shared with your colleagues and social network (upon passing the examination)
Why choose our ISO/IEC 27001 course?
Our learning approach is based around you, our trainers support your standards learning journey - helping you discover new skills and knowledge, you can apply right away.
Unique Learning Experience:
- Comfortable and inspiring leaning environment
- Refreshments to fuel and energize you during the days
- World-class trainers who help organizations benefit from the standard every day
- Tailored to you, before each course the trainer reviews the attendees job roles and industries to make the course delivered more specific to that group of attendees
- You will be issued a digital, secure, safe and easy verifiable diploma, this can be easily shared with colleagues and your social network
Who should attend?
Managers and executives responsible for securing information and data within their organizations, including:
- Information security managers
- Information security consultants
- Data Protection Officers (DPO's)
- Risk and compliance managers
- IT and security managers
- Governance managers
None, however a fundamental understanding of information security or management standards would be an advantage.