Haystack Gold Introductory Training Designed for New Users (December 2019)
Haystack Gold Introductory Training Designed for New Users
Haystack Gold is the leading defense parts and logistics information system that aggregates data from all branches of service, as well as pricing history and source of supply details, technical parameters, and availability on 190+ million part references in 70+ databases.
This course will demonstrate navigation and functionality of Haystack Gold, including how to:
- Understand the different databases and content pertinent to your job tasks.
- Search by National and NATO Stock Numbers (NIINs and NSNs), Manufacturer part number, Federal Supply Class (FSC), Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code, description, technical characteristics, part status, etc.
- Find government procurement history and pricing, and government solicitations and awards.
- Identify parts based on technical parameters, manufacturer and weapon system, and review qualified parts lists and suppliers.
Drive supply chain savings, efficiency and risk mitigation
Haystack® Gold is the leading defense parts and logistics management system, with the most current pricing, technical and availability data on 190+ million part references in 70+ databases. Enjoy secure, single-point access to DLA, Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corp military equipment parts, and government and commercial suppliers. Quickly find government procurement history and pricing, and qualified parts lists and suppliers. Search by National and NATO Stock Numbers (NSNs), Federal Supply Class (FSC), Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code, description, technical characteristics, part status and more. Customers can access Haystack online or through DVD, with multiple purchase options based on the content and functionality you need.
Aerospace and defense professionals who design, optimize, and maintain defense systems worldwide rely on Haystack to:
- Quickly find suppliers, available parts and alternative resources
- Design more efficiently while complying with specs and standards
- Ensure materials are delivered at the right place, time and cost from qualified suppliers
- Manage obsolescence and ensure continued parts supply
- Develop and grow the business by monitoring government solicitations
- Repair and maintain system readiness throughout the lifecycle