Celebrating 100 years in business in 2020, Grupo Nutresa N.A., headquartered in Colombia, is one of the most important food processing companies in Latin America, with 46,000 employees covering eight business units. Their supply chain involves 47 production plants and products distributed to 74 countries on 5 continents.
To support these global operations, their procurement team has been on a decade-plus journey in advancing their supplier and logistics decisions through the adoption of e-sourcing and optimization solutions. They plan to run 108 e-sourcing events in 2020 through their tools, ranging from large annual ocean sourcing events to smaller spot bids.
Members of the Grupo Nutresa strategic sourcing team will join us for a dynamic Q&A-style event format moderated by their current sourcing optimization and automation provider, Keelvar, as they describe this journey and key things they've learned:
- The first spend categories where they applied sourcing optimization (and why)
- How they leveraged positive results to get more spends under optimization, including logistics, packaging, ingredients, distributed services/MRO, and more
- The organizational and business process changes involved
- Examples of their business ROI
- Their future plans to add sourcing automation
Event Registrationrequired fields