Global cloud data center deployment in a changing world
Presented by IHS Markit and
Businesses need to be more than technology experts; in today's world they also need to be supply chain logistic experts. Because of rising data privacy laws and a growing global customer base, an international data center footprint is becoming essential for many organizations. The need for global data center sites combined with a movement towards white box equipment is adding complexities to the supply chain for data center equipment. These problems include recent supply chain security concerns, taxes, tariffs, and more. This webinar will help organizations learn practical strategies for mitigating these issues within their own data center operations.
Who Should Attend
Large data center operators, communication SPs, SaaS companies, cloud/colocation operators, and enterprises that control their own infrastructure buildouts. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Regionalization to optimize your supply chain and get closer to your customer
- Strategies for tax and tariff optimization
- Security strategies in an increasingly hostile environment
- The effect of local privacy laws on deployment strategies
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A