IHS Markit is presenting the Global Chlor-alkali, Vinyls and Polyurethanes Online 2020. Dates: October 5-9, 2020
The Day after Tomorrow - Planning for post-COVID-19 Chlor-Vinyls Markets
IHS Markit is pleased to present the Global Chlor-alkali, Vinyls and Polyurethanes Online 2020 for its fourth year. More than 200 industry participants from across the globe join our experts and industry speakers to explore critical industry market updates and trends.
This year's conference will take place online on October 5-9, 2020.
Our integrated conference agenda provides delegates with a portfolio of interconnected data driven information to make informed business decisions. If you can only take part in one event this year, our unmatched combination of information, analytics and expertise from the chlor-alkali community is a must-attend event.
View this year's registrant list as of 20 September 2020 (company, title).
Please check back for updates.
You may also be interested in our latest article - ''Insulation foam applications drive MDI demand recovery, TDI recovery more subdued''
Do I need to register to attend?
This is a registration-only opportunity (Register here) and provides attendees the ability to get the most up-to-the-minute forecasts and data during a time of unprecedented market turmoil and an uncertain future. Make sure you reserve your spot to join Global Chlor-alkali, Vinyls and Polyurethanes Online 2020 taking place online October 5-9, 2020. Click here to review the latest Live Forum Schedule.
What do I receive when I register for the Global Chlor-alkali, Vinyls and Polyurethanes Online 2020?
All delegates will receive:
- 70+ Downloadable PDF and Video-on-Demand from experts from IHS Markit and other leading industry organizations.
- 40+ Live panel forums from expert panelists including the opportunity to get answers for your most pressing questions during the interactive Q&A.
- These forums will be recorded and made accessible on-demand for those who cannot attend live. View the full lineup of Live Forum Conference Topics.
- 39 in-depth 20-25 minute pre-recorded sessions & slide presentations, including Technology Innovation Showcases
- Access to premium content (videos, presentations and white papers) provided by Sponsor partners showcasing thought leadership and subject matter expertise via their solutions including: these sponsors.
- ThyssenKrupp, DeNora, LANXESS, DOW, Sumitomo, & Technip