Global Chlor-Alkali Conference 2019
IHS Markit is presenting the Global Chlor-Alkali Conference in Rome, Italy on 9-11 September 2019.
Finding the Right Path in Uncertain Markets
Announcing our new expanded program over 1 1/2 days (Monday, 9 September - Tuesday, 10 September). We will explore the chlor-alkali market and its derivatives across the supply chain from energy to derivatives to end-users. If you're not up-to-speed on this industry yet, you can sign up for our full-day workshop (Wednesday, 11 September) to help you make sense of the complex markets.
View this year's registrant list as of 3 September 2019 (company, title, and country).
IHS Markit experts and guest speakers from the market will take you through a holistic industry review. We'll connect the nodes along the supply chain, identify the different forces at work, and analyze the complex interplay in key markets to help you mitigate risk and maximize opportunities. Our integrated conference agenda provides delegates with a portfolio of interconnected data driven information to make informed business decisions. If you can only take part in one event this year, our unmatched combination of information, analytics and expertise from the chlor-alkali community is a must-attend event.
- Global economic outlook: Bull or bear market ahead for chlor-alkali?
- Supply and demand analysis, including pricing, new capacity outlooks and product availability
- Regional trends driving the chlor-alkali market future:
South America: Emerging economies fueling the chlor-alkali future
Europe: Current status and expectations for future chlor-alkali and EDC trends
The India chlor-alkali and vinyls markets: What's on the horizon?
- South America: Emerging economies fueling the chlor-alkali future
- The outlook for the global vinyls industry
- Outlooks for traditional and emerging derivatives markets: from pulp and paper to lithium production
- Is substitution a threat? Exploration of the relative caustic soda and soda ash price levels that may trigger product substitution
- Global chlor-alkali trade: Tariff implications and expected chlor-alkali and derivative trade flows
Who should attend?
Producers, buyers, distributors, traders, financial analysts, and technology and equipment providers will find value in this new event.
Code of Conduct
IHS Markit is dedicated to providing events free from unwelcome, intimidating, offensive, improper, or illegal conduct. While we provide a framework that encourages this culture, we rely on all conference and event stakeholders to share this responsibility. As such, stakeholders are required to adhere to this Code of Conduct at our events, including on mobile applications and social media.
Download our Code of Conduct for Conferences.