Economics and Country Risk Briefing | Zurich
IHS Markit is presenting an Economics and Country Risk Briefing in Zurich at the Zunfthaus zur Waag on Tuesday 24 September, 2019.
Geopolitics and the global economy: an IHS Markit risk and PMI overview
Join IHS Markit's Economic and Country Risk experts on Tuesday, 24 September in Zurich, for a half-day complimentary event that brings together Chris Williamson, Chief Business Economist, and Dr. John Raines, Principal Global Risks Advisor and Head of North America, to examine the key challenges affecting the global economy and discuss the implications for your industry.
Key topics we will address:
- IHS Markit's forecast for Brexit and implications for Europe
- The 2020 US election - the Democrats choose a leader
- The US Trade War - China, Mexico and the EU
- PMI survey data provided an early indication of a slowing global economy in 2019. What do the latest surveys tell us about growth, inflation, and job market trends globally and in the world's largest economies?
- Which sectors have suffered the sharpest slowdowns so far this year, and what does this mean for earnings?
- What are the PMIs telling us about central bank policy in the US, Europe and Asia?
Don't miss the chance to join our renowned economist and country risk expert, as we explore what these economic and global risk challenges could mean for your business and industry.