Economics & Country Risk European Roadshow 2020 - Paris
Navigating and preparing for unprecedented change
Join us in Paris, for this complimentary half-day event as we discuss the major issues affecting the global and financial environment.
IHS Markit experts will explore how organizations can navigate and prepare for an economy that is evolving at an unprecedented pace within a political landscape that has irrevocably changed. We will also explore recent conflict escalations and their potential impact on your business.
2020 Vision: IHS Markit perspective
- What could go wrong, and where might we be positively surprised?
- US election year: A game changer for the global economy?
- Europe at a turning point: economy, policy and climate change
- Iran: Conflict Outlook and Implications
- Sanctions: Impact, effectiveness, and outlook
- Luncheon discussions with our experts
- Breaks to meet with industry peers
Don't miss the chance to join our renowned economists and country risk experts, as we discuss what these economic and global risk challenges could mean for business and industry.
We will also be hosting the European Roadshow in Zurich and London.
Please register through the following links to attend at these locations.
- European Roadshow | Zurich, Switzerland | Thursday 30 January 2020
- European Roadshow | London, UK | Thursday 19 March 2020
*Agenda subject to change