Economics & Country Risk Breakfast Briefing
Navigating and preparing for unprecedented change
IHS Markit is presenting the Economics & Country Risk Breakfast Briefing in St.Petersburg at the Crowne Plaza hotel on March 26, 2020.
Join us in St.Petersburg—for this complimentary half-day event as we discuss the major issues affecting the global and financial environment.
IHS Markit experts including, Elisabeth Waelbroeck-Rocha, Chief International Economist, John Anton, Associate Director, Pricing and Purchasing Service and Ege Seçkin, Senior Analyst, Middle East and North Africa, Country Risk, will explore how organizations can navigate and prepare for an economy that is evolving at an unprecedented pace within a political landscape that has irrevocably changed. We will also explore recent conflict escalations and their potential impact on your business.
Join our experts as we navigate the future, uncover business opportunities and challenges, and analyse their implications for Russia. We hope the insights you gain from this briefing will help you develop strategies, evaluate market opportunities, and mitigate business risks.
- Turkish domestic political and economic outlook, and wavering foreign relations between the US and Russia;
- Eastern Mediterranean hydrocarbon dispute and corresponding energy and maritime risks in Cyprus and Libya;
- The Iran-US confrontation and risks to Gulf energy, desalination, maritime, and aviation assets.
- Economic outlook for Russia, Europe and the global economy
- Implications of the Coronavirus outbreak for growth in 2020 and 2021
- Outlook for energy and commodity prices
- Other risks for 2020
- Near-term outlook for key materials, such as metals and oil
- Which commodity prices will gain the most in 2020?
- What are the key risks that could derail this outlook?