9:00 am (New York) | 3:00 pm (Paris) | 10:00 pm
A replay will be available following the event.
COVID-19 has had a big impact on the world economy with the automotive industry being no exception. However, beyond the near-term disruption, automakers and suppliers alike need to keep their eye on future strategies that will position them competitively in a post-COVID environment.
Join us on April 7th when we will discuss:
- A brief COVID-19 update from IHS Markit - including most recent vehicle volumes, supply/demand impact, and model launches
- Key critical considerations in building supplier strategy amid COVID-19 short-term disruptions (Supplier environment, sourcing, industry consolidation, etc.)
- C.A.S.E. and the disruption and interdependencies they have
- How COVID-19 will accelerate certain C.A.S.E. and mobility trends
- The future demand for MaaS and autonomy, and consumer perspectives
The webinar will be one hour in length with 45 minutes of presentations followed by 15 minutes of Q&A.