Deploying premium Wi-Fi solutions to optimize home networks
Presented by IHS Markit and
The residential gateway is an important tool in bringing the new services to customers, such as 4K video, virtual reality, and gaming to the digital home. Premium Wi-Fi is an effective method for optimizing the home network to ensure a quality wireless experience as consumers are increasingly judging the quality of their broadband by its performance on wireless devices. This webinar will focus on the challenges of the home network, specifically as it pertains to innovative and premium Wi-Fi solutions, plus the options, requirements, and Wi-Fi performance test standard BBF WT-398 for in-premises performance testing for video, gaming service, and next generation connectivity for the digital home.
Who Should Attend
Global carriers and service providers. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Outline of current home network configuration
- Discussion on how Wi-Fi is now the bottleneck in service delivery
- Discuss cloud solutions, or access points to reduce the rate of customer complaints and save OPEX
- How Wi-Fi testing can optimize the digital home
- Case studies in premium Wi-Fi
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A