E&P Data Management Innovation Summit
Many E&P companies are not extracting the full value of their data assets today. They cannot generate answers to business problems in a timely manner due to the inaccessibility, inconsistency and poor quality of their data. As they embark on digital transformation, data science and analytics projects, these issues are coming into focus.
During this complimentary event, our specialists will explain how you can overcome these challenges and transform your company into a truly data-driven organisation where users are empowered to make decisions based on access to a validated 'golden copy' of their entire data estate.
Mindy Stone (Centennial Resource Development) will reveal how her company implemented a new data management solution in just nine weeks, which is now powering more than 100 analytics projects.
The topics covered will include:
- Integrating multiple data sources to deliver consistent, accurate and timely data across the GG&E landscape
- Maintaining data consistency across multiple applications at a complex, matrixed organisation
- Extracting new insights from existing data sets
- Expediting digital transformation and powering data science and analytics
- Using data management to accumulate, QC, fix and normalise ML training data sets for analytics
- Testing new models against testing data sets to support data science
- Capturing results and maintaining times-series data for historical analysis