Cyber Security Roundtable at NorShipping
This invitation-only roundtable will debut the results of the 4th annual Safety at Sea and BIMCO cyber security survey, which is sponsored by ABS Solutions. There will also be presentations from representatives from different sectors including cyber experts, risk assessors, shipowners, sea going crew and equipment manufacturers, followed by a lively discussion that will result in concrete recommendations for the maritime community. The roundtable will follow Chatham house rules to promote an open and honest discussion and will attempt to answer the following questions and more:
- Is current cyber security training fit for purpose?
- What is the current culture with regard to cyber-attack response?
- Are crews walking the talk being promoted by their employers?
- What are the impacts of a cyber-attack on operations in different sectors?
- How robust are vetting procedures for third parties that may introduce risks across the logistics chain?
- How high does operational technology factor in shipping company's cyber security plans?
- How will increased digitalization change the landscape in the next 5 years?
Register your interest and request an invitation to attend. Limited seats available.