Crunch Time for Initial Margin Forum
IHS Markit will host a discussion featuring key findings from the latest report by Head of Risk at Celent, Neil Katkov, "Crunch Time for Initial Margin: Challenges and Solutions for the Uncleared Margin Rules." We have included in the agenda the latest on regulatory relief efforts including recent guidance published by BCBS/IOSCO. Special guest Dominick Falco of BNY Mellon will join to discuss best practices for establishing custodial relationships in keeping with IM requirements.
Join us for an engaging discussion and analysis on:
- Identifying in-scope instruments, firms and phases
- Managing resourcing challenges and regional variations
- Solving for the documentation, calculation and collateral management challenges
- Leveraging solutions and systems to streamline processes
- Calculating margin to determine proximity to threshold and complexity in planning for eventual compliance
- Dealers assessments: accounting for counterparties that remain in scope, vs. those nearing the threshold
In return for attending, all participants will receive a complimentary copy of the whitepaper.
Register now, places are limited.