Join our webinar as we discuss the challenges facing plastics waste with focus on polyolefins.
The issue of plastics waste and the transition from a linear to circular model for plastics encompasses the values of a wide range of stakeholders, is global, and will not be successfully addressed at the current momentum of progress.
Key discussion points
- Evolving regulatory environment for plastics and carbon
- Emerging technologies for recycling and recovery
- Implications for investment of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions valuation
- Potential for demand loss via deselection and replacement of virgin resin or feedstocks
- Effect of different assumptions about circularity on the scope of plastics waste management