Asia NGLs and Naphtha Conference
IHS Markit is presenting the Asia NGLs and Naphtha Conference & Workshops in Seoul, South Korea on 23 - 25 June 2020.
The IHS Markit Asia NGLs and Naphtha Conference & Workshops (formerly Asia LPG Seminar & Workshops) is the leading gathering of LPG/NGL industry decision makers from Asia and around the globe. At our event we will offer workshops that take a deep dive into key industry sectors, an Asia focused conference program , and an offsite tour.
Cookstoves or Chemicals? Who will get to use surplus LPG and NGLs from the US, Middle East, Australia etc?
Our program will seek to answer key questions on the minds of today's LPG/NGL industry decision-makers.
- How will markets react to the eased trade situation and potentially lowering of Chinese tariffs on US LPG?
- How quickly will the US oil shale plays deplete, and what are the implications for US LPG exports?
- Are the logistics in place to get surplus LPG to Asian markets?
- How will feedstocks - especially naphtha - be impacted by the plateauing of refined products demand?
- How will global hydrocarbon price relationships evolve as global LPG markets gradually tighten?