Asia NGLs and Naphtha Conference Online
IHS Markit is presenting the Asia NGLs and Naphtha Conference & Workshops Online 23 - 25 June 2020.
Due to concerns about the COVID-19 coronavirus, IHS Markit has made the decision to convert Asia NGLs and Naphtha Conference and Workshops to an online event for 2020.
The Asia NGLs and Naphtha Conference & Workshops Online (formerly Asia LPG Seminar & Workshops) is the leading gathering of LPG/NGL industry decision makers from Asia and around the globe. At our event we will offer workshops that take a deep dive into key industry sectors, and an Asia focused conference program.
Cookstoves or Chemicals? Who will get to use surplus LPG and NGLs from the US, Middle East, Australia etc?
Our program will seek to answer key questions on the minds of today's LPG/NGL industry decision-makers.
- How will markets react to the eased trade situation and potentially lowering of Chinese tariffs on US LPG?
- How quickly will the US oil shale plays deplete, and what are the implications for US LPG exports?
- Are the logistics in place to get surplus LPG to Asian markets?
- How will feedstocks - especially naphtha - be impacted by the plateauing of refined products demand?
- How will global hydrocarbon price relationships evolve as global LPG markets gradually tighten?