Applying the ISO/IEC 27001 Standard (June 2020 London)
Applying the ISO/IEC 27001 Standard
This one-day intensive training course will help you translate
the ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management standard into
practical actionable steps, providing you with the knowledge and
principles to apply the standard to your organization. As well as
provide you with the best practices to maintain the Information
Security Management System (ISMS).
You will be guided through the many steps when building an ISMS and learn techniques on how to manage and tackle information security risks.
Learning outcomes of this course:
- An understanding of the interplay between the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and meeting stakeholder requirements
- Risk management methodology: assessment and treatment of risks
- Knowledge of the ISO/IEC 27000-series and tools for implementing an ISMS
- Guidance on monitoring, maintenance and improvement of the ISMS, including the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Networking with other participants
- An electronic certificate of attendance, that can be shared with your colleagues and social network
Why choose our ISO/IEC 27001 course?
Our learning approach is based around you, our trainers support your standards learning journey - helping you discover new skills and knowledge, you can apply right away.
Unique Learning Experience:
- Comfortable and inspiring leaning environment
- Refreshments to fuel and energize you during the day
- World-class trainers who help organizations benefit from the standard every day
- Tailored to you, before each course the trainer reviews the attendees job roles and industries to make the course delivered more specific to that group of attendees
- You will be issued a digital, secure, safe and easy verifiable certificate of attendance, this can be easily shared with colleagues and your social network
Who should attend?
The course is relevant to anyone, who seeks basic understanding of information security risk management and knowledge on the adoption of an ISMS following the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.