Recent industry trends has placed an increased focus on implementing technological solutions to gain efficiencies and improve fund onboarding processes.
IHS Markit is bringing together some of Europe's leading industry experts and key market players to discuss the challenges faced by investment managers and banks when onboarding new funds, and the solutions available to streamline internal and external processes.
Please join us for an open discussion webinar around the benefits of fully automating the fund onboarding process, including a demonstration of our end-to-end fund onboarding workflow platforms; Onboarding Accelerator and Request For Amendment. Attendees are encouraged to provide their input and feedback.
- Lena McDonald, Managing Director - Global Head of Onboarding, UBS
- Esther Nagy & Kornel Lipowicz, Derivative Documents Onboarding, BlackRock
- Michael Fasole, FX & Derivatives Specialist, Fidelity International
- Carl Wheeler, Head of Derivative Oversight, Federated Hermes International
- Oliver Maxwell, Head of Onboarding, IHS Markit
The event will be a live on-line event. Once registered, you will receive the instructions needed to attend.
Duration: 90 Minutes
The ON24 specifications can be found here: