ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code
This course provides an introduction to the ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code. It covers the requirements of B31.3 for design, analysis, materials, fabrication, testing and inspection of process piping systems. It explores the rules for various components including fittings, connections, bends, valves and specialty components. Other topics include dimensions and ratings of components, fluid service requirements for joints, piping flexibility and support, welding, heat treatment, bending and forming, brazing and soldering, assembly, erection, examination and inspection.
Each student will receive a copy of the B31.3 Process Piping Design codebook.
You Will Learn To:
- Identify the responsibilities of personnel involved in the design, fabrication, assembly, erection, examination, inspection, and testing of process piping
- Describe the scope and technical requirements of the ASME B31.3 Code
- Apply and implement the quality requirements that are defined in the ASME B31.3 Code
Each student must bring his or her own calculator.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for engineers, managers and quality personnel who are involved in the design, manufacturing, fabrication and examination of process piping that is being built to the requirements of U.S. Codes & Standards.
Title: ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code
Length: 4 days CEUs: 3.00 PDHs: 30.00
London: 17th - 20th February 2020
Track/Focus: Piping and Pipelines
Standard price: £2,055
Member price: £1,955
Earn Your Professional Learning Points
ASME Learning & Development is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). ASME Learning & Development complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, ASME Learning & Development is authorized to issue the IACET CEU
Other courses presented in London, February 2020:
Boilers and Pressure Vessels
- Non-Destructive Examination - Applying ASME Code Requirements (Section V)
- ASME BPV Code, Section VIII, Division 1: Construction of Pressure Vessels
- ASME BPV Code, Section III, Division 2: Design & Fabrication of Pressure Vessels
- Overview of In-service Codes for Inspection, Repairs, and Alterations of Pressure Equipment
- Pressure Relief Devices: Design, Sizing, Construction, Inspection and Maintenance
- ASME NQA-1 Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications
- ASME BPV Code, Section III, Division 1: The Code and Regulation
- ASME NQA-1 Lead Auditor Training (Nuclear)
Fluids and Heat Transfer
- Centrifugal Pumps: Testing, Design, and Analysis
- Design and Selection of Heat Exchangers