A new look at TDM network transformation
Presented by IHS Markit and
Over the past decade, close to $50 billion dollars has been invested worldwide in SONET/SDH networks for optical transport and the delivery of TDM services. With the transition to IP/MPLS and OTN-based WDM networking, many operators are now evaluating what it will take to migrate a still-significant installed base of legacy TDM customers to newer services and/or networks. Join this webinar to learn about new solutions that can facilitate TDM transformation.
Who Should Attend
Service providers and enterprises with legacy TDM (SONET/SDH) networks. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Executive Director Heidi Adams. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Learn about the market and business drivers for TDM transformation
- Explore new architectures and technologies for enabling TDM transformation
- Understand the importance of multi-layer visibility and automated network insight as an enabler of transformation
- Hear about recent TDM transformation projects
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A