On November 11th and 12th, 2020, as part of the 38th Annual World Methanol Conference – Online, IHS Markit will be conducting a 2-day methanol workshop designed for persons who are new to or would like to expand their knowledge of the global methanol marketplace.
Designed to be an immersive, comprehensive 6-hour journey (3 hours per day), the following key topics will be covered:
- Feedstocks – Natural Gas, coal, coking, heavy liquids and others
- Technology, production, cost curves
- Supply and demand, broken down by all major derivatives:
- Acetic acid
- Direct blending into gasoline
- MTO: detailed economic study
- Marine bunker fuel
- Fuel for boilers, cookstoves, kilns, etc.
- Trading and Pricing – How is methanol traded, prices determined and what are the key drivers behind both?
- Global supply and demand
- Regional dynamics for methanol production and use
The workshop will commence at 3pm AMEA (GMT +3), 1pm UK (GMT +1), 8am EST (US) on both November 11th and 12th, 2020. Recordings of each workshop will be available to delegates who are unable to make the live broadcasts.
Seats are limited so reserve yours today!