2021 Supply Chain Insights
If you lead supply chain strategy and operations, don't miss this special live webcast event Wednesday, 12 May.
Join our experts as they share the results of the 2021 Supply Chain Global Survey Report. Collecting candid responses from 340+ active global supply chain leaders across 33 industries and 60 countries, this survey uncovers the challenges, priorities, and plans impacting supply chain management and business operations.
- How your peers are gaining visibility into supplier data
- How they are tackling cost management this year
- The use of real-time and predictive intelligence to manage risk
- What to consider as you determine priorities
- Where ESG ranks in the list of supply chain priorities for 2021